Monday 8 November 2010

More Settings - Specific Living Places


The Living place of: The Boy...

This is where we have decided we wanted to boy to be living as the overall effect of this building is very modern and quite edgy and masculine. They type of boys pad that any young 20 year old would want to live in.

 I have done this as i think it is important to get the setting right and to establish where the characters are before the filming can begin on them.



I have taken a photo of a close up on one of the flats so the audience know which flat is the characters and where they will be focusing.

I have learnt from this as this has given me the idea to have a long shot of the flats and then cut to a close up to let the audience know that the character is in that one specific flat.




 The Living place of: The Girl...


This is a long shot of the girls house that we filmed for our Rom-Com. I have done this to get a view of setting and gave me ideas of what angles that i could take of the house and which character i wanted to use and it is the house with the red door.


I have learned a lot from this as it gave me lots of ideas and i think that this location/setting is perfect for the Rom-Com genre that we are going for.

This is a longer shot of the house so you can see the street it is on and where the location really is. I did this so we could get a perspective on the camera angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment