Thursday 4 November 2010

Storyboard + Film sequence Ideas of Final Film


Untitled from Bethany Neave on Vimeo.

I have done this storyboard as it gives a clear indication of what our film will look like and what the decided genre is. In addition, this also gives an idea of what shots that I will be using in my film.

This exercise has made me think about the over all look of the final film and what the shots will look. I have really got a feel for what the film will look like and this only being a basic storyboard it gives me something to expand on and add to. Over all it has given me lots of ideas for the final film.



First Draft Ideas for Film:

   
Untitled from Bethany Neave on Vimeo.    

I have done this video with voice over to explain the simple ideas that I have had for our film. By doing this it makes it clear what the ideas are and i can refer back to them in the future to help me chose the final idea.


From doing this exercise i have learnt all about the importance of planning and brain storming the ideas to help and structure the ideas as a whole. This research will help me in the future to make the ideas come together to create our final film.

No comments:

Post a Comment